BROAD U.S.A. is a privately held company headquarter in New Jersey, supporting the sales and service to our customers in North America. Relying on our innovative and environmental-friendly technology, BROAD U.S.A commits itself to optimize energy efficiency for clients in Commercial, Civil and Industrial markets.
Broad is dedicated and focused on insuring our owners can always find a proper training, service and after sale support with replacement parts and or units.
Broad is committed to the inherit value and flexible solutions that thermally driven absorption plays in our modern world.
Absorption design is our core competency and primary focus. Unlike many current players in the absorption market, Broad designed and created its first absorber in 1988 with its own human capital, hard work, the desire to be the best...
- US Ambassador, Max Baucus, visited Broad’s HQ in Broad Town
- Service Operator Seminar (New England Area) – July 25, 2016
- EPA seminar on CHP
- Broad USA Partners Seminar Oct. 6th & 7th, 2015
- How the world’s tallest building got grounded in China- By Scott Cendrowski
- CHPA & EPA WEBINAR: Scoring LEED Points with CHP and Modern Absorption
- Chinese builders erect 57-story skyscraper in 19 days
- The New Normal of Absorption Chiller Operation & Maintenance
- Operator Seminar at CA
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- BROAD & CCHP
- What is CCHP